Not too long after moving in to our new place we starting coloring eggs....Easter!!! and really Kaili's first memorable experience with the celebration. Our apartment complex had an Easter egg hunt. I got to enjoy the day and remember the wonderful things about this holiday while Mike cooked a ham, butternut squash, potatoes, peas and dessert. I am pretty sure that next year we could give the kids empty easter baskets and they would have just as much fun.....as you can see from the pictures it made for atleast half the fun and entertainment!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Easter Celebration!!
Not too long after moving in to our new place we starting coloring eggs....Easter!!! and really Kaili's first memorable experience with the celebration. Our apartment complex had an Easter egg hunt. I got to enjoy the day and remember the wonderful things about this holiday while Mike cooked a ham, butternut squash, potatoes, peas and dessert. I am pretty sure that next year we could give the kids empty easter baskets and they would have just as much fun.....as you can see from the pictures it made for atleast half the fun and entertainment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment