Friday, December 26, 2008

September Visit to Utah!

So September is birthday month in Utah. Ethan on the 15th, Liann on the 20th and Hannah on the 25th. Lucky timing brought American Idol to Utah on Becca's birthday and this time it was Liann's turn. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!! Due to techno difficulties footage of both concerts will be posted at a later date. Sadly, Kaili got sick as soon as we drove in to my parents house and so we missed the birthday party the next day but she was well in time for the concert and for Hannah's birthday celebration at the school carnival. (Hannah, Tess and Ryley's school)

Snow cones! Always a crowd favorite!




There were all kinds of games and food!


Liann's kids sported the hair color booth! GO RED!!!
We got to go on a wagon ride together and the kids also got to ride a horse. Buzz and Kaili chose to ride together. I realize that I way overdid the horse pictures here, but it was thier first time and I don't know who was more excited.....Buzz and Kai or MOM??? Ethan jumped off before I could get a picture of him, but he is featured just behind Cammy in one. Drew was bringing up the rear ofcourse!





No comments: