Friday, June 20, 2008

Not Just behind the camera!


Surprise.....Surprise ....I'm still alive. Usually behind the camera so it appears as if I am not present during many of these family activities.....but someone has to take the shots....I enjoy doing it so much that I rarely turn my equipment over to Mike.....but I am going to try to do it more often in the future. Here are two pictures I took for my Dad for father's day(just two....the others are just for him)......thought it would be nice to document my existence. Also.....I have a newfound love......spicy foods! Most of my life and particulary during my pregnancies adding heat was OUT OF THE QUESTION!......but recently Mike and I found some quality chicken at Whole Foods along with a very spicy and despite the heat a very flavorful hotwing sauce. I had to try it and Mike assured me that I would be addicted if I gave it a chance. The first few bits left me in shock.....my mouth felt like it had been torched by the sun...I was running around looking for ice with a piece of bread between my lips.....but interestingly enough they started turning numb.....the flavor of the sauce got even better and I did find myself addicted......it's really wierd.....I woke up wanting more chicken wings for breakfast and craving it several times the next week.....and get this.....I started wanting other hot things as well.....I found myself putting hot banana peppers and jalepenos on my salad last week and looking for hot sauces in the grocery store.....wierd......but I am lovin' it!


No comments: