Originally I included these pictures of the pumpkin patch in the movie, but the file was too large to post and so they got thier own little section to precede the show! Buzz and Kai thought this place was (to put it in Kaili's own words) So Awesome! Pumpkins as far as the eye could see. There was also a corn box....kind of like a sand box except corn.....this we really cool too and these pictures kick off the video just below the pumpkin patch display!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Halloween 2009
Halloween! Halloween! We had such a great time celebrating this year. As I mentioned in one of my e-mails the kids chose what they really wanted to be this year. I have been spoiled the past few years pulling off a theme and costume coordination....but it was 100 times more fun to watch them look, consider and decide which costume they wanted above all others. We did not have a large budget for decor so we made almost everything. The kids (and mom ofcourse) loved creating as part of the festivities. ( We transformed paper and trash bags in to friendly pumpkins and haunting ghost ) I also made my costume from large, black, garbage bags. Buzz and Kai didn't know what to think of it....I just looked like some wicked trash lady......but it was fun and it worked. Mike said he loved my recession decorations and offered to run both cameras on Halloween night! Usually behind the lens..... thanks to my substitute....I enjoyed the whole trick or treating experience! We were all equally excited to participate in this generational event....making new memories with our newbies.....as veterans remembering past years and our own initiation to the world wide club.
Originally I included these pictures of the pumpkin patch in the movie, but the file was too large to post and so they got thier own little section to precede the show! Buzz and Kai thought this place was (to put it in Kaili's own words) So Awesome! Pumpkins as far as the eye could see. There was also a corn box....kind of like a sand box except corn.....this we really cool too and these pictures kick off the video just below the pumpkin patch display!












Originally I included these pictures of the pumpkin patch in the movie, but the file was too large to post and so they got thier own little section to precede the show! Buzz and Kai thought this place was (to put it in Kaili's own words) So Awesome! Pumpkins as far as the eye could see. There was also a corn box....kind of like a sand box except corn.....this we really cool too and these pictures kick off the video just below the pumpkin patch display!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment